Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a Multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Works Site Supervisor
- Ensure that civil works are safely executed to the required project drawings and specifications
- Ensure project QA/QC (quality assurance and quality control) measures are met
- Ensure that materials for construction are of the required quality
- Review and inspect concrete mix designs for concrete trial mixes
- Assist in developing checklist for site works and laboratory testing activities
- Review of contractor’s project deliverables e.g. ITP, Work Method Statement, QA/QC Plan, etc.
- Perform site and laboratory inspection/supervision for concrete cube preparation and workability test
- Perform site and laboratory inspection/supervision for classification and strength test for road subgrade, subbase and base material
- Verify calibration status of third-party laboratory testing devices and equipment
- Assist in developing concrete track register for all concrete compressive strength tests results
- Report Non conformances (NCR) to job standard and specifications and ensure any observed NCR reports are promptly closed out
- Compile punch list items and ensure prompt close out before final hand over of facility to asset owner
- Verify that necessary documentations are completed before site mobilization
- Ensure that valid PTW is available and validated for the job daily
- Verify contractor’s equipment mobilized to site are those pre-mobilized before use on silo
- Prepare daily report of the project status with details of personnel, material and equipment on site.
- Review / updating of WBS in line with work progress.
- Analyze data / information generated on completed projects as a basis for improvement on future jobs.
- Rotational: 28 x 28 Days.
- OML 58 location and other Onshore locations with occasional work within Port Harcourt office.
- Engineering background with a minimum of 5 years experience in construction of Oil & Gas installations.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted.