Cyprus International University is now offering financial support to high achieving candidates through its international awards scheme available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational fund attracts brilliant students from all over the world who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Cyprus International University Information
Established in 1997, Cyprus International University is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Lefkosia (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Northern Cyprus. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Yüksekögretim Planlama, Denetleme, Akreditasyon ve Koordinasyon Kurulu (Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council, North Cyprus), Cyprus International University (CIU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Cyprus International University (CIU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 22 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 60-70% making this Cypriot higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must have a previous year degree.
Cyprus International University covers 50% tuition off on their respective programs for the entire duration of their course to all international students.
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Cyprus International University. After that, applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are demanded to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5).
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BELGIUM 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA 2020-2021