Broaden your career horizons and groom into a future leader with the help of the Chinese Students Scholarships offered by the University of Limerick.
This funding opportunity will be made available for the academic year 2020-21 for only bright Chinese students. It will provide tuition fee support to those who are going to enrol in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University.
University of Limerick Information
Established in 1972, University of Limerick is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Limerick (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), County Limerick. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Skills, Ireland, University of Limerick (UL) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Limerick (UL) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 47 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To book your place in this program, you must have the following credentials:
- Must be of Chinese nationality
- Must hold an offer to study at undergraduate and postgraduate level at the University.
The award amount is varied depending on the program you are applying for at the University of Limerick.
- How to Apply: All aspirants will be considered automatically at the time of applying for an applicable course at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course. However, you can get detailed information by clicking here.
- Language Requirement: Acceptable English qualification is IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5 with no lower than 6.0 in any one component; TOEFL with a minimum score of 90 or above in TOEFL IBT examination; Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic with a minimum score of 63 (with no section score below 59).
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIP BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN ETHIOPIA
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN USA