The WMO Program is a scholarship set up by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) MOE of China to sponsor foreign students to study and conduct research in meteorology in China.
The Bilateral Program supports undergraduate students, master’s students and doctoral students. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree in Meteorology, Hydrology and Water Resources Monitoring & Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply, must meet requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- l be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs
- l be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs
- l be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
The CSC program will provide partial award which covers a tuition waiver, accommodation, living expenses and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to the introduction of CGS for details of each item.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, Applicants need to complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login and click “Application Online” to log in).
- Supporting Documents: Students need to submit Application Form for Chinese government award, Notarized highest diploma (photocopy), Academic transcripts, a study plan or research proposal, two recommendation letters, valid documents of your legal guardians in China, a copy of Pre-admission Letter from a designated Chinese university, copy of HSK Certificate, all documents should be bound together on the top left corner in the order of 6.1 to 6.10.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NORWAY 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN INDONESIA 2020-2021