Maastricht University is offering the CSC bursaries in collaboration with China Scholarship Council. The grant is designed for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this award is to provide high-quality research training to qualified students from Chinese universities and research institutions.
Universiteit Maastricht Information
Founded in 1976, Universiteit Maastricht (Maastricht University) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Maastricht (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Limburg. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministerie van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap, Nederland (Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Netherlands), Universiteit Maastricht (UM) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Universiteit Maastricht (UM) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 43 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
The successful students will receive the equivalent of 400 euro funding for 12 months for which the University will provide accommodation at UM Housing. This is not cash funding.
- How to Apply: Before applying for the opportunity, you have to take admission in a research degree at the Maastricht University. After that, you will consider for this award.
- Supporting Documents: For being eligible for this application, applicants have to offer one or two page CV, degree transcript, and a copy of an identity document.
- Admission Requirements: For taking advantage of this fellowship, the scholars must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: As English is the language of instruction in this study programme, it is essential that your English language skills are good enough for you to undertake intensive and challenging academic courses that are taught and examined in English.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN HONG KONG 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN INDIA 2020-2021