CARMA enables credit data for lenders in markets underserved by credit bureaus. We securely monetize available customers’ data of any enterprise linking it peer-to-peer to lenders for better credit decisions. It is a new way to monetize and leverage credit data.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Business Development Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- CARMA, the world’s first Credit Data Marketplace enables credit data for lenders in markets underserved by credit bureaus.
- We securely monetize available customers’ data of any enterprise linking it peer-to-peer to lenders for better credit decisions.
- We are looking for a full-time Commercial Executive to implement a cookie-cutter b2b sales arm.
- Multi industries to be approached for contributing or procuring data via CARMA Marketplace. Sales and support offices to be located in Africa and SE Asia.
- Elaborate business development plans, design and implement processes to support business growth, through customer and market definition
- Facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as business partners (suppliers of lending software central banks, credit bureaus, data suppliers)
- Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective customers and other business and project partners
- Drive prospects through to contract awards (including identifying new customers and markets, developing approaches to the market, identifying prospects, proposal preparation, etc.)
- Develop marketing strategy, manage proposal teams and client account managers
Ideal Candidate Is:
- Experienced in management and starting from scratch B2B sales teams in Africa or SE Asia
- Has a background in sales for the financial industry
- Tried themself in startups
- Would build from scratch
- Basing in Nigeria is highly preferrable
Attractive MSOP to be provided along with compensation package tied up to revenue milestones.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online