Many students dream of studying in Australia, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Chapman University is offering the Merit and need-based awards for the session 2021/2022.
The bursary is available for motivated and talented international students who will commence undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Chapman University Information
Established in 1861, Chapman University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Orange (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), California. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the WASC Senior College and University Commission, Chapman University (CU) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 9,000-9,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Reformed religion. Chapman University (CU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 158 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 50-60% making this US higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Chapman University will provide award amounts up to $32,000 per year to the winning candidates for the academic year 2020/2021.
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, seekers are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at CU. After that, they can complete and submit the Common App via email to admit-at-chapman.edu
- Supporting Documents: Ask your counselor (or school official) to submit your official high school transcripts. If you have attended multiple high schools, you will need to submit individual transcripts for each institution attended. If you have taken college coursework during high school, you should request those official transcripts be sent to Chapman.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students who have earned a degree from a foreign non-English speaking country must take an English proficiency test.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN IRELAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FRANCE 2020-2021