Do you want to study in France? If the answer is yes, then you should go with the CHALHOUB program which is offering by the Paris Institute of Political Studies in France.
The free education award is available for high achieving international candidates and aims to support their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at the Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po).
The Paris Institute of Political Studies was ranked as the world’s third-best school for politics and international relations. It is formally known as Sciences Po and situated as the primary institution of higher learning in France.
Why at the Paris Institute of Political Studies? The institute has a good reputation for its teaching quality. It provides many educational facilities and exceptional student experience to candidates.
Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris Information
Founded in 1872, Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Paris Institute of Political Studies) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Paris (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants), Ile-de-France. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Nancy, Poitiers, Menton, Dijon, Havre. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche et de l’Innovation, France (Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, France), Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 9,000-9,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 147 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 0-10% making this French higher education organization a most selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, and Iraq are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The candidates can join a bachelor (Menton campus) or a master degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Interested candidates must accept an offer to study a bachelor program at the Sciences Po campus in Menton, southern France, or graduate level in Paris.
The educational award will provide an amount of 12300€ which covers the full tuition and some living expenses for a bachelor degree candidate and covers partial tuition fees for masters course applicant.
- How to Apply: It is to inform candidates that they need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
- Participants must indicate that they are applying for the CHALHOUB Scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
- Please note that the university might ask applicants to provide proof of income and documents explaining their family situation along with the language ability proof.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AFRICA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021