Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier / Book Keeper (Entry-Level)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Handles all customer payments and credit transactions.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciliation of cashbook.
- Handles daily cash remittance.
- Follow all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures.
- Set up, break down, stock, replenish and maintains cash register station.
- Handles petty cash and reimbursibles.
- Enters all postings into the appropriate accounts using the company software and/or manual template.
- Sends report to the Accountant/Director at the close of business.
- Raises sales invoices and issues receipt after payment to customers.
- B.Sc / HND in a related field
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Basic accounting skills
- Experience in the related job field
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must possess basic math andPC skills.
- Attention to detail.
- N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.