Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate course by applying for this Academic Excellence Scholarship. The grant is funded by Canadian University Dubai for the academic year 2020/21.
The programme is open for both domestic and international students who are going to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Canadian University of Dubai Information
Established in 2006, Canadian University of Dubai is a private higher education institution located in the large city of Dubai (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, United Arab Emirates, Canadian University of Dubai (CUD) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Canadian University of Dubai (CUD) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The Canadian University Dubai will cover 30% on the tuition-fees to all eligible students for the session 2020/21.
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. Applicants must email their application forms (or visit the program section of pupil Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections on the different scholarship types) to scholarship-at-cud.ac.ae.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Original and sufficiently attested high school transcript grade 12 results, high school transcript grade 10 and 11 results, fully evidenced high school diploma/leaving certificate, Copy of Emirates ID, Original IELTS or TOEFL score, Proof of successful completion of a letter.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a UAE Secondary School Certificate or equivalent
- Language Requirement: All applicants to our undergraduate programs are required to provide a certificate of English proficiency, such as TOEFL (minimum score of PBT500/ 61 iBT), IELTS (minimum band 5.0), EmSAT English (Minimum Score 1100) or an equivalent standardized English language test that is internationally recognized.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN GERMANY 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SAUDI ARABIA 2020-2021