ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT TO STUDY IN CANADA
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Transcripts and mark sheets from school, college or university.
- Certificates of extracurricular activities.
- A well written Statement of Purpose (SOP) describing the reason for applying to a particular college or university.
- An Essay, required to be submitted by a prospective student which must include his/her career aspirations, strengths and weaknesses, experiences and skills.
- Two letter of references by faculty member from your previous school/college or from previous employer describing the qualities, characteristics and capabilities of the student.
- Official score reports of SAT/TOEFL/GRE/GMAT
- Proof of financial support
VISA REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY IN CANADA
You can apply for a study visa permit after getting acceptance from the university. All applicants need to have a letter of acceptance from DSI in Canada. If enrolling in a September semester, you should begin with the Visa process around June.
Following documents are required for Canada Study Visa 2021:
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Acceptance by a Designated Learning Institution
- Proof of Funds
- Passport size photographs
- Immigration Medical Examination
- Statement of Purpose
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN TURKEY 2021-2022
2. LATEST SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD 2021-2022