Apply for the Fully Funded International Fellowships. The deadline for the application is 10th August 2020. The name of the fellowship is International Fully-Funded Postdoctoral Position in Nutrient-Specific Satiety.
The postdoc position is a full-time position for 3 years. Starting date is 15 November 2020 or after agreement.
- Ph.D. in nutrition or molecular nutrition
- Additionally, experience in designing and executing food preference experiments
- Also, proven track record showing continuous scientific productivity in peer-reviewed journals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Likewise, independent thinking, and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions
- Also, demonstrate the capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Furthermore, demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility, and confidence
- Experience with sensory and hedonic evaluation of taste sensitivity
- Also, experience with techniques to evaluate nutrient-specific motivation
- Furthermore, previous experience in endocrine signaling pathways/network analysis
- Experience in experimental design, and planning of experiments
- Also, familiar with human enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays
- Likewise, candidates with additional background in metabolism, food science, obesity surgery, or liver physiology are desirable
Salary, pension, and terms of employment will be in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC (Danish Confederation of Professional Associations). Currently, the monthly salary starts at 34,650 DKK/ approx. 4,650 Euro (April 2020-level). Depending on qualifications, a supplement may be negotiated. The employer will pay an additional 17.1 % to your pension fund.
Furthermore, non-Danish and Danish applicants may be eligible for tax reductions if they hold a Ph.D. degree and have not lived in Denmark for the last 10 years.
Your online application must be submitted in English by clicking ‘Apply now’ in the link. Furthermore, your application must include the following documents/attachments – all in PDF format:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Also, curriculum vitae (maximum of 2 pages; your ORCID )
- Likewise, full list of publications (journal impact factors at publication date)
- Also, references (name and contact details of at least two references)
Visit the official page for more information.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Organizer||University of Copenhagen|
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD