Wiremycake Limited is a cake and confectioneries company. We believe that every celebration matters and that everybody and milestones deserve to be celebrated. With this mission, we have built a reputation of fast and reliable service to over ten thousand (10,000) customers, retaining 70% of them, all within two years of existence. We make yummy, beautiful and quality celebration cakes, cupcakes, wedding cakes, cake parfait and doughnuts which can be delivered any day, anytime, anywhere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cake Decorator
- We are looking to hire a skilled Cake Decorator to design and decorate cakes according to customers’ specifications and preferences.
- The Cake Decorator’s responsibilities include taking customers’ cake orders, recording instructions and special requests, providing suitable recommendations on cake decorations and designs, and packaging bakery items.
The decorator will be responsible for:
- Consulting with customers to discuss desired cake designs and cake decorating ideas for specialty cakes.
- Designing and decorating cakes according to customers’ specifications.
- Decorating regular bakery items according to established bakery standards.
- Assisting baking staff with the production of standard bakery items.
- Producing different kinds of icing, frosting, and cake fillings based on cake type and customer preferences.
- Ensuring that the display refrigerators are cleaned, polished, and fully stocked with cakes, pastries, and desserts.
- Taking inventory of baking and decorating supplies and ordering new stock as required.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all work areas and ovens as well as baking and decorating equipment.
The minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of proven baking and cake decorating experience.
- The ability to use various cake decorating instruments and tools.
- Artistic and creative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2020.