With the aim of supporting students in Australia, the University of New South Wales is proud to offer the Business School merit awards programme. This programme is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The scheme is open for those students who are looking forward to starting an undergraduate course at this university.
The University of New South Wales Information
Established in 1949, The University of New South Wales is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large city of Sydney (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), New South Wales. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. The University of New South Wales (UNSW) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Australia and New Zealand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in the Bachelor of Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this application , applicants must:
- Have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or IB, either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW, or
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period
- The recipient must be commencing full-time undergraduate study in the Bachelor of Economics (3543) program; or in a Dual Degree Program
- How to Apply: If you want to win this application, then you will have to take admission in an undergraduate program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all the following: a copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, and full curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to study in an undergraduate program at the university, you mandatory to have a good pre-academic degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants can demonstrate their language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1 SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CYPRUS 2020-2021