Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Research Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full time
- The research analyst will be responsible for researching, analyzing, interpreting and presenting data related to markets, operations and customers.
Functions of the Role
- Conduct market research and prepare market research reports
- Lead and support business plans and proposal development
- Contribute to the coordination of new business set up efforts
- Research and identify development trends, prospects and growth opportunities across various industries
- Conduct analysis of existing business processes and prepare gap analysis reports
- Formulate process standards and improvements to be adopted across different organizations
- Work with lead consultant to design and redesign key business processes that will result in increased revenue, higher productivity, cost savings and customer satisfaction
- Prepare client documentation of new systems including process documents, templates, forms etc.
- Work with the team to develop and prepare training documents for open workshops
- Contribute to the company’s knowledge base through articles and blog posts
- Lead, manage and deliver on projects assigned
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Lead Consultant
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized with proven ability to successfully multi-task
- Self-starter with a positive, tenacious attitude
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable environment; able to deliver results within tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good decisions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Proven analytical, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Displays an entrepreneurial spirit- ambitious, innovative and thinks out of the box
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Publisher skills.
- Must be proficient in designing presentations and presenting data in pictorial form/charts
- Candidates should preferably live along the Lekki-Ajah axis.
- BSc in Marketing, Business Management, Communication Psychology or any related discipline
- 3 or more years in a strategy or operational consulting role.
N100,000 – 150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job role as the subject of the mail.