A reputable Oil and Gas firm located in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this intincreased business.
- Ability tgenerate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area tensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and have contacts with the IOC’s
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Prepare and follow up on Bids and tender proposal submissions
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team tdevelop proposals that speaks tthe client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability tresolve conflicts and handle issues timely ta positive conclusion
- Conduct research tidentify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Must have Min of 2 – 3 Years’ experience in the Oil and Gas sector Procurement.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY