Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are currently seeking to hire an experienced and resourceful Business Development Officer to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing client accounts, finding and following new sales lead and retaining existing clients.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with The Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as social media engagements, advertisements, marketing collaterals and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the services in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- At least a B.Sc in Marketing or other relevant fields.
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience in a services company.
- Ability to manage web content, online sales and direct marketing by door to door (b2b) sales for the company.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills.
- Good personal presentation and professionalism.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong targets.
- Ability to generate proposals and different clients.
- The ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to use initiative to work alone or with a team.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY