DreamLabs Nigeria Limited harnesses the power of information technology to help organizations greatly improve employee productivity, make their processes more efficient, have more powerful systems and make customer experiences exceptional. We execute through bespoke teams organized into strategic units and drawn from a large talented pool of in-house experts and a comprehensive partner ecosystem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Type: Full Time
What We Do
- We delve deep into understanding the true needs of clients and provide the right technical IT expertise and systems to help solve any challenge
Where do you come in?
- You will develop and diversify the business to increase income and future growth of the organization.
You will be Required to
- Develop growth strategies and plans.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close.
- Responsible for ensuring all sales opportunities to DreamLabs are captured and explored.
- Identify RFP, EOI and Tender Opportunities.
- Own the response to RFPs, EOIs and Tenders from start to finish.
- Proactively develop compelling proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate input and information to create compelling, concise and highly visuals presentations.
- Create and customize winning presentations
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
- Report on success and areas needing improvements.
You will Need to Have
- 2-3+ Business development, consultative sales or marketing experience.
- Experience working in the ICT industry on government contracts.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience presenting to senior-level client
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Great if you have:
- Ability to use advanced presentation design tools.
- Proven successful business development record.
What You Should Expect
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautiful inspiring office space.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject of the email.