InCorporateHR – Professionalism is at the core of our business and we at i-CHR are committed to best global practices. With over 10 years of labour-management expertise with multinationals and nationals plus a dedicated team you can’t go wrong. In addition, as training and conducting career sessions are part of our portfolio, you get 3 services for the price of one!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development / Marketing Manager
- Responsible for developing the business side of the company and dealing with the numerous business opportunities which are presented to the organization throughout the year.
- Identify and implement a business strategy to maximize revenue, increase profit margin and sales funnel.
- Develop marketing goals in line with strategic marketing goals and organizational goals and mission
- Identify and implement a business strategy to maximize revenue, increase profit margin and sales funnel
- Function as an image-maker for the company by keeping a professional and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- Identify key business opportunities
- Initiate new relationships with potential clients
- Oversee and drive B2B (business to business) marketing plans and activities.
- Increase new business opportunities through digital marketing and other routes to market.
- Perform thorough assessments of the current marketing opportunities and research the identities of specific target markets.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online