Eido Group is a leading energy service company engaged in Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) as well as Marine Logistic and Downstream Operations. With operation and offices located at the major energy centers: Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Collaborate with the measurements Drilling engineer and ensure correct tool meets specification references.
- B.Sc. in either Science / Technology / Engineering / Mathematics (STEM).
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 8 years with experience in Directional Drilling & Measurement.
- Candidate must have a broad knowledge about drilling in the Oil & Gas Upstream industry.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate drilling Procedure expertise and is able to contribute to the evaluation of EPCI and to maximize the efficiency & productivity of the sites.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business product & value proposition
- Must be Sales driven to market the companies product lines and provide feedback to internal teams as well as with sales peers regarding competition, pricing, and marketing opportunities.
- Must have Software & Computer based competencies.
- Prepare D.D, BHA performance and Anti-Collision reports, service tickets and relevant paper work.
- Must be task oriented, resilient and has ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted