Poder Green Consulting is a market-leading provider of energy consultancy services. We provide wholly independent consultancy services and expertise to existing players and new entry in the power/renewable industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (PGC)
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means to generate interest and turn this into increased business.
- Using knowledge of the renewable energy/power industry market identify and develop the company’s unique selling proposition and differentiators.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Identify prospects and close deals on Grant Applications Services for Clients’
- Liaise with potential customers regarding training, supplies, recruitment, project and other engineering consulting
- Present new services and products to expand and enhance existing relationships.
- Advance consultative and coaching services delivery, ultimately owning the quality and impact of daily engagements with customers in a way that maximizes the desired customer business outcomes.
- Attend industry functions, association events and conferences; provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to increase in sales.
- Forecast sales targets; submit weekly progress reports; track and record account activity ensuring data is entered and managed in CRM; close deals to achieve targets.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure the prequalification, getting on vendor lists and respond to RFQ’s ensuring that they are fulfilled in a timely manner.
Basic Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND (Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines)
- Ideal Candidate should have 2 – 4 years experience business development in renewable energy industry and consultancy services
- Proficiency in the English language and reading comprehension
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong service orientation focus.
- Effective interpersonal and active listening skills.
- Operative active learning skills to understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Strong time management to effectively and efficiently manage oneТs own time.
- Ability to solve problems using inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Ability to work within a matrix team structure.
- Strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Multi-tasking capability
- Other responsibilities assign by the management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the email subject.