Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited is a Nigerian privately owned licensed Microfinance banking institution operating from Lagos, the nation’s commercial hub in South Western Nigeria. We pride ourselves in our history as an indigenous grass root financial institution offering growing range of microfinance services to our numerous customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Recruiting of new customers, opening of accounts and mobilizing deposits.
- Meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Responsible for driving up the expansion of businesses and identifying new markets as well as continued expansion among existing customers.
- Continually conduct market surveys in order to drive peak performance and understand the market and product trends, in order to determine the competitiveness of the Bank and also to recommend products and new product development (To have a deep understanding of the industry and what drives it).
- Marketing and promoting Infinity Microfinance Bank products and services to potential customers (Individual Loan Customers, Micro Loan Customers, SMEs, Registered Cooperative Societies, companies etc.) that fits the organization profile.
- Keeping up-to-date with potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Engaging the clients to understand their financial needs which can be addressed by Infinity Microfinance products.
- Handling customer complaints promptly and take appropriate actions to escalate where necessary to your immediate supervisor.
- Gathering all relevant customer information and compile all the documentations required for processing their loan applications.
- Conducting a basic evaluation of the customer’s suitability with 5Cs of Credit and in line with Infinity Microfinance Bank Credit Policy Guidelines.
- To qualify candidates must possess a minimum of First Degree with at least 5 years credit & marketing experience at middle management level within the financial industry.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.