Royal Power and Energy Limited – We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry has helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high performance products and systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Implement the agreed growth strategies and plans as set out by the departments GM
- Meeting sales budget and timely execution of all Sales activities.
- Identify business opportunities for Solar/Renewable Energy products/Projects/Energy Services with focus on New ESCO locations & EPC projects for solar power solutions
- Identify and select Products/Technologies/Vendors/Service Providers/Tools to convert opportunities in to revenue streams
- Preparation of tender documents and quotes – All managed via the company’s ERP
- Preparation and submission of RFPs and subsequent recording via the company’s ERP
- Follow up with clients and prospective customers on the proposals and quotation submissions
- Help in preparing the business projection and track the business projections with actuals
- Responsible for Preparation of weekly and monthly reports/dashboards on the progress, tracking, hits and misses, receivable and payments, status of proposals and projects, etc
- Technical analysis of tender specifications, preparing tender compliances and deviations. Preparing cost sheets and technical schedules for tender.
- Co-ordination with clients and prospective customers, business meetings, progress tracking, site visits and audits, invoicing and payments
- Keep the records update and track the receivables and payments meticulously
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Assist in researching and developing new products and services
- Co-ordination with engineering team on suppliers’ end & proper installation of the equipment as per manufacturers’ guidelines
- Co-ordinate with design and project team and to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Years of Experience Preferred: 5 years
N250,000 Gross Monthly
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY