Workforce Group – Our client is a leading general furniture manufacturing and lifestyle company.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Furniture
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The role will be predominantly building relationships with Construction Companies, Architects, Contractors, Civil Engineers, House builders, Developers, institutions (like, banks, school etc.. ) and Housing Associations by introducing our furniture products, and generate the sales.
- Generating Sales and creating Pipeline for new B2b business
- Meeting new prospects, understanding their requirement, quoting them, Converting into sales.
- Creating a pipeline for current and future projects.
- Pitching all furniture product to all clients and thus maximizing our share of sales from them.
- Meet reasonable Sales Target Per month including all furniture
- Presenting a plan for the upcoming week to immediate supervisor on every Saturday.
- Identify potential customer list, meet decision-makers & push them to make a buying decision.
- Responsible for Lead Generation & Opening New accounts.
- Convert Above Leads to Active & Regular Business, with each Account
- Understand their Monthly/future Requirement.
- Understand Our Competition: Difference in Product, Price & Other Service Offerings
- Maximize Business with each Customer.
- Find new avenues to meet potential big customers (Trade fair, builders / Architect forum), communicate about product & convert them to sales orders.
- 6+ years of experience of selling/marketing to B2B clients
- Specification sales experience ideally with architects, housing associations or local authorities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online