Primly Services is an organisation that provides mental health products and services. At Primly Services, we maintain strong industry service standards and professionalism, with a full range of locally and internationally trained mental health and occupational health professionals who provide holistic and evidence based wellness programs for individuals, families, organizations and communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate will lead the Business team in executing business and marketing initiatives.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products, and services
- Building effective working relationships with community partners such as Psychiatrists, Treatment Centers, and other relevant stakeholders
- Establish partnerships with Government, Organized Private Sector, Manufacturing Companies, etc.
- Develop a yearly business development plan & strategies for the organization
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Study Customer needs to properly direct sales efforts
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products and services and be able to advise clients about them
- Communicate new product & service developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development of marketing literature
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients
- Increase client base
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiative
- Write business proposals and reports
- Draft and review contracts
- Create Weekly & Monthly Reports
- Analyze Team performance against Set targets and goals
- Update relevant logs and meet up with record keeping requirements
- Design and develop strategies and plans
- Responsible for proposal writing, regularly prepare, review and submit commercial bids and proposals
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients and network to increase
- Primly’ visibility.
- Participate in conducting market research and analyze activities to ensure that the organization is competitive in the marketplace, on a local and national rating.
- Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Actively involved in identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
Requirements and Experience
- Undergraduate degree (Marketing or related field) with proven work experience in Business Development Capacity
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in business development
- Knowledge of the behavioral Health Sector & Health care experience is desirable
- A Masters degree is desirable but not essential
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Market Knowledge
- Sales focused and target driven
- Outstanding Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Excellent Content development and presentation skill
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational and Time management skills
- Strong work ethics with the target of delivering results.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
email@example.com using the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.