Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete customized solutions to client needs within diverse industries and business sectors, using effective and efficient management tools and quality service techniques.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Officer is responsible for analyzing client database, providing information on our services, responding to enquiries, tenders, and further developing sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase organizational efficiency, sustainability and profitability.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with company stakeholders and clients, both internal and external.
- Analyze client feedback data to determine whether clients are satisfied with company services.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities, and collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue such opportunities.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the corporate and financial objectives of the organization.
- Oversee company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, social media and web site.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 2years’ proven work experience as a Sales or Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
Skills / Requirements:
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with clients and / or stakeholders.
- Ability to build long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Exceptional marketing and sales skills.
- Excellent client/customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.