720Degree Hub is a technology and social innovation hub that serves as a community of innovators,educators, entrepreneurs, creatives and industry-leading professionals, developers, investors, tech influencers working to create sustainable impacts that reach millions of people. We provide platform to connect, ideate and collaborate, giving birth to successful innovations.
At 720Degree Hub, we create outstanding opportunities for economic prosperity through innovations and entrepreneurship by leveraging on technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Code: 720/BDE001
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a resilient, empathic Business Development Executive to contribute to the growth of our company.
- Business Development Executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption.
- You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
- To be successful as a Business Development Executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele.
- Ultimately, an outstanding Business Development Executive will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business and grant proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from stakeholders.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Degree in Marketing, Economics, or similar.
- 2-3 years sales experience in the Tech Industry.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Experienced in developing sales material and presentations.
- Develop and present Proposals.
- Keen to take on additional tasks as required by the company within sales and marketing.
- Calm and friendly demeanour.
N35,000 – N40,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.