Terra Energy Services (TES) is an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2001 with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain. We currently operate from our offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt and aspire to become the leading provider of quality Oil and Gas Engineering Services in West Africa. At Terra Energy Services, we maintain a policy of creating a conducive environment for the attraction of the best qualified and motivated staff for performance enhancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing new businesses for Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited.
- They should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills, with a proven record in generating revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the company’s products / services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs of clients for company’s products and services on such projects.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NAPIMS, DPR etc.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Interfacing with industry regulators and follow up on submitted tenders.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (P0)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target — driven achievements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, MBA or equivalent is a plus
- 8 years of progressive experience in commercial or business development roles. Previous experience in oil and gas is compulsory
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills (communication and presentation skills – ability to present / communicate complex concepts concisely)
- Ability to communicate with influence and quickly build credible relationships
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to solve tough problems
Key Performance Indicators
- Client satisfaction rating
- Number of tenders won
- Effectiveness of market intelligence.
- Work is primarily done in a business / office environment
- Limited travel
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online