Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Construction Company with specialty in specialized in offering clients innovation on paving construction and driveway services, sport surface construction and related works.
Due to internal expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for selling the company’s services in Nigeria. He or she will have a history of successfully selling construction services to individual and corporate customers.
- He or she will be able to recognize the opportunity, develop the appropriate technical and commercial responses, negotiate the terms and conditions and close the sale utilizing all applicable company resources including the local sales and business development representatives.
- Supporting the implementation of the company’s business strategy as set by management to grow the company’s business within its geographical area of operation
- Meeting tough but achievable sales targets.
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business.
- Identifying new sales opportunities as the market changes.
- Acting as a key contact for customer accounts.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and legal teams and ensuring contracts are appropriate for company.
- Working with appropriate internal and external resources team to create marketing materials and tools to support business development team
- Preparing and delivering engaging and relevant presentations
- Ensure proper documentation of sales research and detailed reporting on ongoing sales and business development effort.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Other related duties as required
- Ability to work within a team to achieve objectives
- Deep understanding of the Nigerian Construction sector
- Strong negotiation skills
- History of strong relationships with commercial customers
- Extremely goal-oriented and passionate about achieving superior results
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Savvy
- Strong analytical ability
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Education: A good Bachelor’s degree in any relevant course from a reputable school.
- 3+ years of Sales and/or Business Development experience.
- Track record of success with evidence of progressively increasing responsibility
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY