Ethnic Heritage is a company that promotes and preserve the richness & diversity of the Nigerian Cultural heritage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be able to create good presentations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.