Hyella is a business management system that fits all types of businesses. Hyella allows business owners & managers to easily manage the organisation’s operational and sales activities from a single platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Female
Job Reference indicator: BDE (Female)
Job Grade: Operative
Functionally reports into: Chief Marketing Officer
Administratively reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Using advanced product knowledge and business development skills to get hospitals to test/use our system.
- Collects data and feedback on software performance, competition and other vital information from the market.
- Works closely with Marketing to promote our services and generate awareness for the brands under the company’s brand portfolio.
- Build and grow genuine relationships with hospitals and other clinical centers.
- This role will have a quota target (Based on number of new closures not revenue)
- Typical quota target will be determined by the Sales Manager
- Conducting scheduled and unscheduled visits as part of account coverage with physical visits
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 0-3 years experience in similar capacity
- Ability to make cold calls, and follow up on clients with good reporting skills.
- Note: Proper training will be given and every resources required to succeed will be provided with proper guidance. Fresh Graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Presentation Skills. Technical Capacity.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Organizational Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Application Closing Date
29h July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and Resume to: Amechi.email@example.com with the Email subject as “BDE- Female”