Canpelrevenue is a team of professionals who work in HR management roles, ICT solutions, cooperate trainings and development. We support businesses to recruit and manage their human capital profitably and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times. Our experience in HR roles enables us to connect easily to our clients needs and to proffer solutions as needed. From recruitment, cooperate trainings and development, we help you get it right from day one. We also offer excellent support to our clients and our employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
- The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Candidates should possess a HND, NCE, OND / BSc qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.