Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Candidate must continue to develop strategies to create awareness for the Company services as well as win business to increase sales revenue.
- Identify partnerships and opportunities targeted at developing sales from Oil and Gas Companies, EPC, EPIC and FMCGs companies
- Gather intelligence for the preparation of reports, presentations and tenders that will win the company contracts in ongoing and upcoming projects
- Gather market and customer information and network with major players in the Oil and Gas Industry and the decision-makers and provide feedback on industry trends
- Develop strategies and budgetary requirement forecasts to grow sales and profit targets for existing and new clients.
- Develop field sales action plans for improved sales performance, identifying marketing opportunities, market requirements, and build customer database based on company client market niche.
- Manage key accounts to meet/exceed targets relating to revenue growth activities, profit margin, sales, customer retention and customer acquisition, generates key account performance report weekly.
- Regularly visit assigned existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Responding to customer needs: exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities, developing client-specific interphases for continuity and managing sales process from opportunity identification to winning business.
- Maintain current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, services, rates or pricing strategies, clientele and market share. Using this highlight to promote the company market share by recommending competitive selling prices
- Keep abreast of competitors activity, evaluating key competitors strength and weakness and recommending any necessary tactical action monthly
- Develop and maintain a profitable relationship with all customers and with all stakeholders and promptly resolving all customer-service problems.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly time-phased reports on achievement and activities for management information and generate progress report on sales and business volume targets from the sales data and trend.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree in Business Development / Marketing or any other related discipline from a reputable higher institution and / or professional qualification.
- Candidate must have at least seven (7) years relevant experience in a similar role, four years (4) of which must be spent within the Shipping & Logistics Industry
- A sound knowledge of Freight forwarding will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Operations of the Oil and Gas Industry, EPC and EPIC Companies.
- Must have achieved obvious results in sales and business development with evidence of continuous growth.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Good communications skills and must be able to speak with a diverse range of prospective clients- varying in size, industry and business model.
- Good negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Ability to take initiatives.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.