Sharpshooters Studios, a professional multi-media firm with Photography and Graphics design as it core services, located at 19 Chief Wopara Street, Off Geodetic Road By Shell IA Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt, employs up to date methods for delivering you, our esteemed client high class pictures and cutting edge graphics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business and Customer Development Executive
We are a small-sized media company in the process of expanding it’s operations and seeking a dynamic individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good business acumen to drive our growth strategies:
- Creates an exceptional customer experience at every interaction.
- Lead the customer service team and Mentor customer service representatives
- Takes incoming calls- reservations, request for quotation, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their needs in person and over the phone and selling company services to them as may be required.
- Review, update and maintain a functional, active and easily accessible customers profile and contact information database
- Research and propose how to effectively management customer information for improved customer relations management and service efficiency.
- Develops customer service procedure to meet company’s customer service objectives and implement company-wide customer service training.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Determine current and future resources required to ensure customer service objectives are met and propose implementation plan management.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Continually engage in self-development by participating in educational opportunities; self-study, taking online courses; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, prepare daily reports, process customer billing etc.
- Promote and offer products and services by consulting, gathering information, and evaluating customer needs.
- Follow up on client inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner and drive sales conversion.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all company web platforms, product offering, and current promotions.
- Engage with public and customer via company social media platforms by keeping the platforms active through regular posting.
- Maintain positive client business relationships and having a full understanding of company processes and procedures.
- Be proactive and demonstrate initiative by providing input and recommendations to continually improve the delivery of our client experience process.
- Support team members and senior leadership team as requested.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned.
- Identify potential conflicts with clients and proactively resolve them or escalate to management for action.
- University degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Sales, or Business Administration, or equivalent with a minimum of a second class upper (2-1)
- Minimum of 5 years of related or relevant work experience.
- Proven track record in creating and executing successful e-mail marketing, Internet marketing, direct marketing programs, new customer acquisition via variety of online platforms.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite ie. Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Experience in any of the following industries; creative, media, advertising will be an asset.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and to ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience.
- Must have a valid Nigerian driver’s license
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted