Lendha is a quick money lending platform. We provide facility for emergency funds, house / office / shop rent and lifestyle loans.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- If working in an innovative environment of talented individuals who are disrupting norms sounds great to you then you might be the right fit for us!
- We are currently seeking passionate individuals to support our development, we are looking for a strategic and experienced Investment Analyst to join our team.
- Your work will help to grow our loan book and inform smarter, faster credit decisions and superior portfolio management. You will be a driving force in helping Lendha quickly scale.
- The Business Analyst position is responsible for acquiring & managing clients and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers with the goal of growing Lendha’s loan portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Acquisition: Present, promote and sell Lendha’s products using solid negotiations to existing and prospective clients across relevant sectors, including but not limited to companies in the e-commerce, consumer goods, healthcare and financial services industries.
- Client Engagement: Manage existing client engagements, appraisal of customer loan applications, and approval or rejection of applications within agreed timelines and loan limits. Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and establish, develop and maintain positive new client relationships.
- Loan Portfolio Growth: Achieve agreed upon commercial targets and outcomes on a monthly basis. Support the evaluation, authorization and approval of loans given to customers by authentication of KYC documentation presented for all credit applications and eligibility assessments as required by the Lendha and regulators.
Desired Qualifications and Skillset
- 1 to 4 years+ of experience (preferably commercial) working with an Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Management Consulting Firm or in a Business Development Role (with experience in the financial services sector a plus).
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills with a working knowledge of the entire underwriting process from loan application to funds disbursement and collections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Management or related business discipline.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a demonstrated experience with managing day to day aspects of client relationships and projects including considerable experience meeting commercial milestones (i.e. achieving revenue or profit targets).
- Outstanding customer engagement skills and a passion for creating an extraordinary customer experience regardless of the final credit decision.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a goal-oriented environment where you will be evaluated on your KPIs.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills including the ability to properly identify the key credit risks, and reach a prompt and well thought out credit decision.
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online