Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, the University of Salford is offering the Built Environment Accelerated Degree International Scholarships.
The funding programme assists highly talented students who want to commence a bachelor degree coursework for the academic session 2020/2021.
University of Salford Information
Established in 1967, University of Salford is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Salford (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), North West England. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of Salford is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Salford offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 52 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: BSc (Hons) Building Surveying (Accelerated Full-Time), BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying (Accelerated Full-Time), BSc (Hons) Architectural Design and Technology (Accelerated Full-Time), BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management (Accelerated Full-Time) and BSc (Hons) Property and Real Estate (Accelerated Full-Time).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity s, applicants must have their previous year degree.
The University of Salford will provide £5000 to worldwide students who want to pursue accelerated degrees for the academic session 2020-2021.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the educational award, you must have to take admission in one of the bachelor degree programmes at the University of Salford. There is no separate application process for this application . You will be assessed when you apply for your chosen programme of study.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: You are required to hold your previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THE UK 2020-2021