The President University is welcoming candidates to become a part of the Bright program for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is open for domestic students who want to undertake a bachelor’s degree program at the university in Indonesia.
Universitas Presiden Information
Founded in 2004, Universitas Presiden (President University) is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the medium-sized city of Jababeka (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), West Java. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Menara Batavia, South Jakarta. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Riset, Teknologi, dan Pendidikan Tinggi, Republik Indonesia (Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia), Universitas Presiden (UP) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Universitas Presiden (UP) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 15 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 10-20% making this Indonesian higher education organization a most selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit a copy of colour scanned KTP or student ID card, recent close-up colour photograph in red background, copy of the letter of acceptance from president university, co-singed by your parent, copy of high school examination in the original language and copy of school examination transcript in the original language.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have excellent academic performance and previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the standardized test scores of IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or others.
Benefits: The President University will provide the 50% to 100% tuition fee for students.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN IRELAND 2020-2021