BracU offers full and partial scholarships to all undergraduate and postgraduate international students who meet the eligibility criteria. Followings are the categories of BracU scholarships:
BRAC University Information
Founded in 2001, BRAC University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Dhaka (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants). This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Savar, Dhaka. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the University Grants Commission of Bangladesh, BRAC University (BRACU) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 3,000-3,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. BRAC University (BRACU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 18 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 50-60% making this Bangladeshi higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
All applicants must meet the BracU admission criteria
- Up to 100% Needs based scholarship: Selection will be done by evaluating the socioeconomic circumstances of the students.
- Merit based scholarship:
- Students who obtained the equivalent of 6 “A”-s in O- Level/IGCSE (in two sittings) and 2 “A”-s and 1 “B” in A- Level under the Bangladeshi system
- Undergraduate students after completing 30 credits and postgraduate students after completing of ¼ of total required credits will get scholarship as described in below table:
CGPA — Tuition Waiver (%)
3.70 – 3.84 — 10%
3.85 – 3.89 — 25%
3.90 – 3.94 — 50%
3.95 – 3.99 — 75%
4.00 — 100%
All awarded students are eligible to get the following benefits:
- Monthly BDT 5,000/- (taka five thousand only) as stipend
- BracU designated accommodation, meal plan and transportation
- One round trip air ticket for travelling to Bangladesh in order to join Brac University and return to home country on completion of the 16 months program.
- Medical facilities available at BracU that is provided to all students.
- BracU will expedite the visa process for international students.
For any queries, please contact at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of BracU International Student Recruitment team will assist personally.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN DENMARK 2020-2021