Start your academic journey in the UK. Birmingham City University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Academic Achievement Non-EU Students Scholarships. The funding programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational award encourages highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework.
Birmingham City University Information
Founded in 1992, Birmingham City University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Birmingham (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), West Midlands. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, Birmingham City University (BCU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Birmingham City University (BCU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 27 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except EU).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants are required to hold their previous year degree.
Students will get bursary of up to £2,000 for undergraduate degree programmes at Birmingham City University for the session 2020/2021.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , you must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at Birmingham City University. You don’t need to apply, the university reviews the academic background of each applicant and will offer you the program alongside your course offer if you are eligible.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their academic background.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate appropriate proficiency. If you need to improve your English before beginning your studies, you may be able to take one of our pre-sessional English courses.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THAILAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN UAE 2020-2021