With the collaboration of the Ministry of Research and Technology, the Ten November Institute of Technology is offering the Bidikmisi Scholarships for the year 2020.
The program is open for domestic students who want to apply for the bachelors or vocational program at the institute in Indonesia.
Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Information
Founded in 1960, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Surabaya (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), East Java. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Riset, Teknologi, dan Pendidikan Tinggi, Republik Indonesia (Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia), Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 58 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 10-20% making this Indonesian higher education organization a most selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are required to take admission in the bachelors or vocational program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your Report grades for semester 1 to 6, Self Description (1 page A4 contains an explanation of achievements, activeness in the community, skills, or excellence owned by prospective students) and proof of performance.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the grant, applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at the university, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The award includes free UKT payments and is entitled to receive a total of Rp.650,000 per month.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIP BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NETHERLANDS
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA