Last updated on September 7, 2020
Do you want to reach your educational goals while maximizing your financial aid? Apply for the B-PHOT Excellence Scholarships at Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
The grant is available for deserving students who are planning to take part in the master’s thesis programme at the university in Belgium.
Vrije Universiteit Brussel Information
Established in 1970, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Free University of Brussels) is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Brussels (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Vlaams Ministerie van Onderwijs en Vorming, België (Flemish Ministry of Education and Training, Belgium), Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 49 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 20-30% making this Belgian higher education organization a very selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Winners will receive the amount of educational fund to complete their masters by thesis at Vrije Universiteit Brussel in Belgium.
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants must have to enrol in masters by thesis programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of id, copy of English language proof, cv, copy of BSc. (and MSc) degree (if available), copy of BSc. (and MSC) transcripts, copy of letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- All applicants need to have a bachelor degree in Electrical engineering or in (Applied) Physics or an equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students need to require the following:
- TOEFL 570
- TOEFL 87
- TOEFL 213
- IELTS: 6.5
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): grade B
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): grade C
- Certificate B2 of the university language centre
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN MALAYSIA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NETHERLANDS 2020-2021