ASB Valiant is a leading contractor of specialized large-scale turn-key power generation, industrial and Building Services MEP and HVAC projects, undertaking complete range of Engineering, Procurement and Construction activities through to project completion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation and Instrumentation Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Manage all Electrical and Instrumentation construction, installation, hook-up, pre-commissioning, and commissioning activities.
- Supervise and ensure all Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) works performed by contractor and Sub-contractors complies with contract specification and quality requirements.
- Review instrumentation diagrams and drawings for accuracy and compliance
- Produce instrumentation
- Troubleshoot situations and resolve field challenges in Instrumentation Engineering
- Design, implementation, and deployment of solutions in Engineering controls of equipment
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in power or oil and gas industry with good experience in engineering designs and execution at the construction phase.
- Good knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and regulations for electrical and instrumentation engineering and construction.
- Sound computer skills and experience with relevant industry instrumentation software.
- A Project management background will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.