Outstanding students are invited to apply for the A*Star-University of Warwick (AWP) EngD Partnership International funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The award is available for both domestic and international students.
The program support students who want to commence the Doctor of Engineering (EngD) degree program that provides more industry-oriented doctorate than the traditional PhD.
The University of Warwick Information
Founded in 1965, The University of Warwick is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the small city of Coventry (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), West Midlands. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, The University of Warwick is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. The University of Warwick offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 54 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Engineering Doctorate (EngD) program in Advanced Manufacturing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Satisfy criteria for EngD admission to the University of Warwick.
- Have attained at least a 2nd Upper-Class Honours.
- Not be concurrently holding any other programmes or fellowships.
- Required to undergo a one-year research attachment at an A*STAR research institute prior to their PhD studies.
Successful applicants will be given the following support for up to 4 years:
- Monthly overseas living allowance
- Monthly sustenance allowance, inclusive of CPF contribution (where applicable)
- Full tuition fees
- Other allowances including
- Computer allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Conference allowance
- How to Apply: Applications for the AWP EngD Programme can be made in two ways: Through WMG – for admission as a Research Student, indicating on the application form an interest in the AWP program and through A*STAR – Click here to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, candidates must provide the previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN INDIA 2020 – 2021