Advance your research experience and scientific career with the International Fellowship funded by the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational program is open to all international students who want to take part in a postdoctoral research program for up to 2 years. This scholarship fully funds your postdoctoral training at leading overseas laboratories.
Successful applicants will be given the following support* for up to 2 years of overseas post-doctoral research training:
- Monthly overseas living allowance
- Monthly sustenance allowance, inclusive of CPF contribution (where applicable)
- Annual return airfare
- Other allowances including
- Settling-in allowance
- Computer allowance
- Conference allowance
- Annual personal insurance
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year
- How to Apply: To take advantage of this program, interested students need to concurrently apply to the university for admission. After then enrolled holders must be applying for the award here.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants may submit GRE scores (if available) to be included in the overall assessment of their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD