GreyWolf Empire is an energetic and talented creative agency. We blend intelligent creativity and innovation with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Web Designer / Developer
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Web Developer who is skilled in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting mid-size to large-scale websites and applications
- Must be able to create, understand and explain detailed specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value We are looking for an exceptional candidate with a strong work ethic and ability to work on own initiatives.
- Understanding the over-arching business objectives and advising on the most appropriate campaigns material.
- Work with brand team to devise creative and innovative campaigns in line with the overall digital marketing efforts.
- You will be responsible for all online creative assets including photography, videos, info graphics, banners and social media content.
- Develop the creative campaign ideas to support the promotions to maximise conversion rates and income for the website.
- Ensure all projects that are briefed hit deadlines provided.
- Be able to provide web ready designs for a full range of marketing communications including banners, advertisements, email shots, info graphics and all other graphics for website.
- Have knowledge of UX /UI design
- Keeping up-to-date with all the latest internet trends â€“ whether it be the explosion of mobile or integration of re-targeting marketing campaigns with social media
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 4 years
You will have the following skills for this role:
- Proven Web Design experience.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress
- 2 years + experience within a similar role ideally within corporates or ecommerce
- Adobe Creative Suite â€“ in particular Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Knowledge of PPC, Digital & Social Media marketing
- Ability to design across multiple channels including desktop and mobile app
- Passion for web design
- Strong background in Web design / or online marketing experience, in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in delivering web campaign graphics to engage customers and ultimately lead to increased conversions.
- You should have experience with content management systems.
- Experience with Google Website Analytics and Optimizer
- Be very organised and able to manage your time effectively
- You must be a good communicator and feel confident managing the team relationships.
- Show creative skills and drive a culture of continuous process improvement
- Experience using CRMs, NetSuite or equivalent online system would be advantageous.
- Must be proficient in content management systems like (CMS) WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Presta shop amongst others.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.