Africa International Trade Women Network is a non profit organisation registered under CAC to connect , empower women as well as youth to increase business activities internationally, especially across Africa for economic Growth and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Secretary General (Volunteer)
Location: Lagos / Abuja
- The Volunteer Assistant Secretary General will run the Network’s secretariat, reporting to the President and the Board of Directors.
- The individual will be responsible for developing strategy, initiatives and programs required to achieve the overall objectives of the network.
- This individual will be expected to represent the network when required, maintain a directory of members and support the needs of the members and direct the secretariat team to support the needs of the member’s network.
- Develop a strategic plan for Africa international trade women Network that will position AITWN as the leading womenТs network in the energy industry
- Implement and manage program and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Develop and Manage AITWN partner and affiliates framework and ensure partner relationships are managed to fulfil the advancement of AITWN.
- To develop in-depth knowledge of AITWN program areas, including current issues and key resource people and organizations, and a clear understanding of how they fit into the network’s interest.
- Establish and strengthen communication/good relations with appropriate external organizations and other stakeholders for seeking corporate sponsors
- Identify and develop relations with other stakeholders of the Agrictech value chain, Networks, donors, by organizing events, programs, and meetings.
- Coordinate and work with implementing partners/agencies in project design, proposal development, contractual agreements; and the provision of monitoring, and projects evaluations.
- Provide progress reports (Monthly Key Performance Indicator- KPI) on the overall effectiveness of AITWN and its programs and initiatives.
- Develop evaluation methods to assess programs strengths and identify areas for improvements.
- Plan and schedule project timelines, track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Develop a database of members to cater to peculiar needs and support requirements to progress their goals and aspirations in line with the Networks.
- Conduct period surveys and publish results on the effectiveness of AITWN programs and initiatives and use them to determine members needs and process improvement
- Prepare presentation documents and other related documents for all AITWN Board Courtesy visits or programs.
- Develop budget for AITWN programs and initiatives ensure appropriate lead signs off and goes to the Treasurer.
- Identify and collaborates with credible domestic and international organizations to deliver programs and initiatives which will enhance members goals in line with AITWNs objective.
- Develop PR, internal and external communication strategies and social media content and e-strategy focused effectively to grow followership and interaction while also managing the daily content upload and online content on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter etc.
- Develop proposals and secure funding for programs and events working with the Director of sponsorships.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Secretariat@aitwn.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.