Nanyang Technological University has come up with an amazing ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship to support undergraduate studies and educational progress of the highest performing students.
This educational programme will be offered to students from ASEAN countries. From full tuition fee coverage to living allowance, it consists of exciting benefits.
Nanyang Technological University Information
Founded in 1955, Nanyang Technological University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large city of Singapore (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education – Higher Education Division, Singapore, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 30,000-34,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Nanyang Technological University (NTU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 64 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: ASEAN countries and Singapore.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in engineering, science, business, humanities, arts, social sciences etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Singapore Permanent Residents or Citizens from the ASEAN countries
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program leading to a first degree, except Renaissance Engineering Programme.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
The sponsorship will provide the following benefits:
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees
- Living allowance of S$5,800 per academic year
- How to Apply: Students who have been admitted to an approved course can apply by completing an online application form that can be found at the end of your online application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: A personal essay of not more than 300 words, upload a recent passport-size photo, a referee’s appraisal online.
- Admission Requirements: For an undergraduate program, applicants must have completed at least 12 years of general education or will be taking High School national examinations in the year of application.
- Language Requirement: Having following English qualifications are compulsory to take admission in an undergraduate program: IELTS (a minimum Overall 6, writing 6) or TOEFL(a minimum of 90) or SAT (a minimum of 1250 for SAT taken for March 2016 onwards) or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) (a minimum of 55) or ACT with Writing (a minimum of a composite score of 30 in ACT with Writing in one sitting) or Ameson English scores or Cambridge English Advanced (CAE).
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FRANCE 2020-2021