To make your higher education affordable in Japan, Asia Pacific University is implementing the APU Tuition Reduction funding for the academic session 2020-21.
The main purpose of this educational bursary is to help international students to complete an undergraduate degree program at the University in Japan.
Established in 2000, Asia Pacific University is a private institution in Japan. It was made possible through the collaboration of three parties from the public and private sectors Oita Prefecture, Beppu City and the Ritsumeikan Trust.
Why at Asia Pacific University? Here you will gain knowledge, skills, language ability and experience for the real world and they also equip you with the tools you need to secure a successful professional future.
Asia Pacific University Information
Established in 2000, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University is a private higher education institution located in the rural setting of the large town of Beppu (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Oita. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 6,000-6,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 19 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelors degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students are needed to register in the bachelor’s degree program online or you can download the application form at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for official transcripts, scholarship essay and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You have to provide SAT, ACT and other standardized test scores and must have a student visa.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in English or Japanese
Benefits: The studentship will cover 30%, 50%, 65%, 80% and 100% of the tuition fee for deserving students.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SCOTLAND
2. MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS