Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, Australian National University is offering the Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarships for International Students in Australia.
The educational award will recognize international scholars who wish to commence the Master of Philosophy degree programme for the academic session 2020/2021.
Australian National University Information
Established in 1946, Australian National University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the small city of Canberra (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), Australian Capital Territory. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, Australian National University (ANU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Australian National University (ANU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 73 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Philosophy degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a bachelor degree with first-class or upper second class honours, or a research Master’s degree from a recognized university.
The programme will cover full tuition fees for international students who want to pursue a master’s degree coursework at Australian National University for the session 2020/2021.
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the MPhil degree coursework at Australian National University. After being registered, applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the relevant Graduate Studies Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA 2020-2021