Take the next step in your career through the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship funded by Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands. The programme is awarded to students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational award supports excellent students at AUAS with a 50% funding for bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes.
- Eligible Countries: Non- EEA countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in Design, Business, and Management, Health, ICT, Media and Communication, Humanity and Society, Education, Sports and Nutrition, Technology, and Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable).
- Must be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0.
The program will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee for students who want to study at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants first have to take admission in either bachelor or master’s degree program at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. After getting enrolled, candidates can download and submit the program application form to the appropriate ATS contact person (contact details included on this page under Contacts for ATS), together with a copy of the residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a high school degree certificate, transcripts of the current school, transcripts of the previous school (only if requested), post-secondary transcript, official test scores, and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers are necessary to sit an IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge test. IELTS (Overall score 6.0); TOEFL (iBT 80 or paperbased 550), TOEIC (LR670+SW290) or Cambridge (First (FCE) Grade B (173-175) /First (FCE) Grade C (169-172)).
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021